This is custom heading element
- Put your baby in their sling or baby carrier as usual
- Put your coat or jacket on
- Clip one of the upper fasteners (right or left, as you prefer) at the desired height. Your baby should have at least the bottom of their neck covered
- Remove your coat or jacket and lay it out flat
- On the same side as the clipped fastener, insert the coat or jacket between the two strips using the magnets
- Clip on the lower fastener
- EPut your coat or jacket on
- Fit the other side: the clip at the top, magnets and clip at the bottom, making sure that you close your coat or jacket tightly
- Adjust the hood using the string and stopper to better protect your baby
- For subsequent fittings, since you already know the height at which the extension is to be attached, you can follow these steps while missing out steps 4 and 7 :).
The cocoon can be washed by hand or with the hand-wash cycle on your washing machine. It should not be tumble dried but should be left to air dry instead.
No, it isn’t waterproof. We are always on the lookout for the ideal fabric that would meet our requirements (organic, natural) while being waterproof! So, this is only temporary.
The cocoon weighs approximately 500 grams.
Magnets may interfere with the correct functioning of pacemakers and implantable defibrillators. If you wear such a device, keep a sufficient distance from magnets. Finally, keep the wearers of such devices away from magnets.
While they are in a physiological position, all nice and warm in their slings or baby carriers, the cocoon enables you to avoid dressing babies or toddlers too much! Depending on the temperature, you can dress your baby as you would indoors and, for lower temperatures, use a good wool cardigan or a good fleece. The hood is not a substitute for a hat. It simply enables you to protect your child from light, cold or noise while they are sleeping. This also means that, when you go into a warmer place and your baby is sleeping, you do not have to undress and risk waking them. You can just open you coat or jacket at the extension!